Oatmeal raisin cookies
Updated: Mar 15, 2021
Yield: 30 cookies
Time: 1 hr
Unsalted butter: 113g (1 stick)
Gran sugar: 53 g
Brown sugar: 87 g
Eggs, room temp: 1
Baking soda: 1 tsp
Salt: 1/2 tsp (3 g)
AP flour: 150 g
Vanilla extract: 1 tsp
Choco chips: 1/3 c
Oatmeal: 3/4 -1 c
Raisins: 1/3 c
1. Preheat to 375, then IMMEDIATELY reduce heat to 350 when adding cookies.
2. Cream butter and sugars together
3. Add in starter, whisk just to combine.
4. Mix in egg. Fold into mix
5. Add vanilla extract
6. Whisk together flour, salt, and baking soda. Add 1/3 at a time to mixer.
7. Fold in add-ins (oatmeal, choco chips, raisins).
8. Scoop out in 1 tbsp balls - only scoop out as many that will fit into your oven at one time. I only scoop out 12 at a time
9. Turn oven temp down to 350F. Put pan in oven.
10. Bake for 12-14 min, until just starting to golden brown at the edges.