top of page
Coconut lime ricotta pancakes with almonds
45 min - 1 hr
1. In a large bowl, whisk together AP flour, sugar, salt. Set aside.
2. In another bowl, mix together sourdough discard, milk, ricotta cheese, eggs, melted coconut oil, and lime zest.
3. Add wet mixture to dry in thirds (add 1/3 of wet mix, stir, repeat until done). DO NOT OVERMIX. Add baking powder, stir to incorporate. Let batter sit for 15-20 min. If using baking soda, reduce baking powder to 3% or 4g and use 2g baking soda.
4. Use coconut oil to grease your pan. Heat up oiled griddle or oiled nonstick pan. Transfer batter to large measuring cup. Pour batter onto pan, garnish with sliced almonds, cook until bubbly. Then flip, cook until golden brown.
5. Drizzle with maple syrup. Enjoy!
bottom of page