top of page
45 min - 1 hr
1. Add buckwheat flour, sugar, salt into food processor. Pulse to combine.
2. Add discard, milk, eggs. Pulse until slightly foamy.
3. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour – can also refrigerate overnight.
4. Heat up oiled griddle or nonstick pan. Transfer batter to measuring cup. Pour thin layer over pan, tilting the pan to ensure batter is spread out evenly.
5. Enjoy! I add a dollop of goat cheese or ricotta mixed with honey, topped with minced thyme or rosemary.
bottom of page